Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Disney Travel Journal and Autograph Books

Let me just say that I am all about Disney! Not crazy all about Disney but enough about Disney to say that I love bringing out my inner child and being able to be excited with my daughter makes it more magical and memorable. I have seen  many  pictures of cute DIY autograph books and journals on Pinterest and online and you know that I had to try it out right? So.... I found some clearance journals with the chipboard covers at Michael's and figured it had to be a sign so, I got to work. I also made a bigger one from extra 10x10 chipboard that I had and smaller 6x6 scrapbook pages but it seemed too big so I cut it down to be 7x9 on the covers and it worked out better. But then I started thinking that I would not want a huge bag with the huge autograph book in it, so I revamped it again.  I used velvety scrapbook pages and sparkly snowflake pages with pretty ribbon in the Disney Frozen theme and it came out gorgeous if I do say so myself....



This is the cover before I cut it down...

Elsa's page came out beautiful just sideways from uploading the picture :) 






This is my daughter's Journal that I customized and added a few games and chances to "draw Pascal and show Rapunzel" or "draw Olaf and Sven and show Elsa and Anna!" or my favorite, "Draw Flynn in the wanted poster and show him!" We are planning on bringing Elsa a snowflake wand that I made for K's 8th birthday. They are made from ribbon, dowels, and iridescent shimmery snowflake ornaments that I got on clearance for $1 each at Michael's after Christmas this year. It should be fun to see what reaction we get :)



Check out my Pinspiration board for Frozen Parties here and my Disney Autograph Book ideas board here! This is my board for Disney Travel Journal ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment