Friday, November 22, 2013

Thank You!

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has checked out my blog the past few days! I am so excited and have been working on other entries (still in the draft phase) for future parties. I can't wait to share them with you. Kayleigh continues to ask for a boy plushie Elf on the Shelf, the birthday tradition elf outfit, and the baking outfit for her elf. Sheesh! It's not even Thanksgiving and yet it is like Elf Central around here! Well, I guess that's okay because she and I have been planning on decorating after Thanksgiving anyway. We just love the magic of Christmas and the holidays. Do yourself a favor, shop early all year and it saves so much stress during Christmas and the holiday season in general! Then you can focus on the joy of giving and not get all "Bah-Humbuggy". My husband didn't believe me and then he went with me to go shopping for our niece and nephew in October and was like, "Wow, this is easier"- duh! *Face palm* Now if only I could get him to react like that when I want help keeping the house clean.... ah, he's a work in progress- you can't rush these things.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday and I will be posting soon about my "Elf Breakfast of 2013", our "North Pole Party" scheduled for December 7th, and then our "Sugar Plum Fairy Gingerbread Party" on December 21st! Can't wait!

Take care,
Ariane

No comments:

Post a Comment