Sunday, November 17, 2013

The Adventures of Chicky Series- Chicky Goes to New Hampshire

Hi All,
 
This book is one of my favorites. For all of you Lucy Calkin's fans out there, it is basically a "small moment" of an evening when Kayleigh was three when we were out on the lake of Lake Winnesquam, NH and having a great time. We vacation there during the summer months and love being near the water and on the boat. Many happy memories have been made with many more to come. Check out my Photography tab for some beautiful pictures on the lake. I love it up there and so does Kayleigh!  The Lobster Connection is the absolute best place to go for seafood and lobsters (especially Lobster Rolls) on the lake. My summer doesn't start until I have one of those on our first trip up to the lake. Check out their website here.  Be sure to stop by if you are ever in the area- you will not be disappointed. I do a lot of free advertising for businesses and places that I love and that have great service. This is my number one up in the Lake Winnesquam area.
 
Anyway, here are some pictures from the book!
 
                
 














 
 
Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment