Monday, January 27, 2014

My Publications

Hi All! This is my publications page. You may or may not know that I am a writer, a poet, and love to illustrate my stories. I write children's stories and have my whole life. In 2012, I fulfilled a life long dream to publish my own children's book and created the story, "Little Monkey Learns to Share". This book came out so cute!
 
 
The book Little Monkey Learns to Share is my very first actual publication! This is a dream come true and I am so happy to be able to share pictures from the book with you! Check them out using the links below.

I am currently working on a series called the Adventures of Chicky. This is a really cute series that features "Chicky" who in reality is based on my daughter. Chicky is growing up and she has many big girl- er, chicky experiences like a new nest, her first Easter Egg Hunt, getting over her fear of the dark, spending weekends in New Hampshire, getting a new bunny rabbit... you get the idea. Hopefully this too will be in print very soon.

You can find the links to my publications here:
Little Monkey Learns to Share
Chicky's New Nest
Chicky and the Dark

Chicky's First Easter Egg Hunt
Chicky Goes to New Hampshire

Happy reading! Be sure to check out my Facebook Page, Ariane McEvoy's Published Books Information Group for the latest and greatest about what I'm working on! Feel free to join!

Thanks for reading!
Ariane


  

No comments:

Post a Comment